The point of time, where mistakes & errors are corrected, decides the cost of the mistakes.
Based on the premise of 1-10-100 principle, Pokayoke has evolved as a leading methodology to prevent errors. Though simple in concept, it is the most effective method to prevent errors from becoming defects.
- Present a simple understanding of Poka-yoke
- To identify Poka-yoke opportunities at workplace
- Understand ways of error- proofing
- Introduction & definition
- Costs of a mistake
- Zero Defect Quality 1-10-100 rule
- Ten types of Human Mistakes
- Seven Steps to Pokayoke
- Pokayoke Methods
- Pokayoke Examples
- Structure for organization-wide implementation
- Hindi/ English
On attending this training workshop, participants will develop an understanding to identify & implement Poka-yoke in their surroundings.
Who should attend?
- Operating level
- Middle level
- Senior level
- Multimedia Presentation
- Concept explaination
- Facilitated Discussion
- Group exercise
- Individual exercise
- Study material
What is the programme duration?
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 3 1/2 days
Want to customise the programme to your requirements?
Mistake proofing recognizes that every human will make mistakes and tries to set up systems…