Total Quality Management precursor
The concept of productivity has undergone a sea change with better understanding of interdependence. Linking the personal productivity to organisational goals is of paramount importance. The improvement methodologies, already in use at organisational stage, have a lot of hidden learning related to personal & organisational productivity. As a precursor to organisation-wide TQM implementation, this invigorating TQM training workshop discusses learning from TQM philosophy and the values that can be imbibed.
- To inculcate the concept of productivity for self & organisation
- Understand personal contribution to improve it.
- Relate, understand & use the improvement tools for better productivity to generate higher value for self & the organisation.
- Aligning to organisational goals
- Concept of value, cost & performance
- Type of goals
- Look at the processes horizontally – DPA
- An attitude of learning
- Make the workplace transparent – 5S
- Make improvement a habit – Kaizen
- Work without waste – JIT
- Turn problems to opportunities – TQC
- Hunt problems in herd – SGA
- Improve consistency & reliability – DOE
- Change, the only constant
Following this TQM training workshop, the participants will be able to understand the concept of value creation & means of achieving it. The participants will be able to relate to improvement methodologies & tools with a view to using them for improving personal & organisational productivity.
Who should attend?
- Operating level
- Middle level
- Senior level
- Multimedia Presentation
- Concept Explanation
- Facilitated Discussion
- Group exercise
- Individual exercise
- Study material
- Hindi/ English
What is the programme duration?
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 3 1/2 days