Environmental Management System – EMS
Ecological sense makes economic sense. Long term sustainability requires environmental impact assessment & optimisation. This is best attained through understanding of environmental issues & organisation-wide participation. Environment Management System (based on ISO 14001) sets out to achieve continual improvement in environmental performance of the organisation through participation by all.
- To understand the need to improve environmental performance.
- To provide an overview of Environment Management System & ISO 14001
- To understand “my role” in implementation of Environment Management System
- What is ISO
- What is ISO 14000 series of standards
- What is ISO 14001
- Environment Management System (ISO 14001)
- Terms and definitions
- Environmental management system requirements General requirements
- Environmental policy
- Implementation and operation
- Management review
- Basics of environmental performance assessment with industry examples
- Compatibility with other standards
- How can I contribute?
Following this training, the participants will be able to identify & appreciate the environment issues at workplace. They will relate to the concepts with regard to application in immediate surroundings at home & at workplace.
Who should attend?
- Middle Level
- Senior Level
- Multimedia Presentation
- Concept explaination
- Facilitated Discussion
- Group exercise
- Individual exercise
- Study material
- Hindi/ English
What is the programme duration?
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 3 1/2 days
Want to customise the programme to your requirements?
Time to wake up
Nature and cardiovascular diseases associations While developing residential, commercial and industrial spaces; we tend to…
Earth’s eco system is under stress throughout our planet. Three important points: Earth is the…