If you find that decent profits, meeting budget or even survival depend on reducing costs, consider Value Engineering. Value Engineering is a systematic approach involving techniques that reduces costs significantly without affecting performance. VE techniques have helped organizations to reduce design, process and product costs while simultaneously adding value to the customers.
- Develop new outlook for obtaining better value
- Become Familiar with VA/ VE Problem Solving
- Concept & history of VA/ VE
- Benefits of value engineering
- Understanding the meaning and importance of value
- 4 thinking approaches
- Using value-basis in decisions
- 7 steps to value improvement
- Value study team composition
- How human behaviour can affect results and ways to meet the challenge
- Application exercises
- Industry examples of use
On attending this training workshop, the participants will have an overview of Value Analysis/ Value Engineering
They will be able to appreciate the necessity and applicability of VA/ VE in the context of their organisation.
Who should attend?
- Middle Level
- Senior Level
- Multimedia Presentation
- Concept explaination
- Facilitated Discussion
- Group exercise
- Individual exercise
- Study material
- Hindi/ English
What is the programme duration?
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 3 1/2 days