TQM Course for Engineering Students
Be future ready now
The business environment in India is changing. From being an agriculture based country, we are moving to an industrialised economy. We have already taken huge strides of success in service industry. The wave of change is now sweeping the manufacturing sector led by automotive segment. The changed environment requires varied skills & attitudes from new entrants to industry (read – Abhimanyu & Chakravyuha). Every industry craves for prospective job seekers to have (in addition to the subject knowledge) a fair idea of the challenges faced by an industry and the way modern manufacturing practices like Lean, TQM etc address these challenges. Young engineers coming out of academics & aspiring to join the industry will get an advantage over their peers with basic knowledge of modern work practices (read – A New Beginning). TQM course for engineering students intends to further this objective.
TQM course for engineering students seeks to:
- IMPROVE THE EMPLOYABILITY OF FRESH ENGINEERING PASS-OUTS
- GIVE THEM A HEAD START WHEN JOINING THE INDUSTRY
- The courses have been designed with the following criterion in mind.
- MODULAR IN NATURE
- Each course is an “add on” to previous learning.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND
- The contents & methods have been chosen based on present status of learners who have no/ low exposure to industry.
- MODULATED FROM SIMPLE TO COMPLEX.
- The gradual increase in complexity makes it easy to absorb the inputs.
- ANDRAGOGICAL CONCEPTS.
- The learning is experiential.
- The contents are disseminated through activities, exercises & games.
- PRACTICAL BENT
- Industry examples of usage
- Case studies
- Each course provides for an examination to test the knowledge absorption & understanding.
- Successful learners will be given a certificate to this effect.