Stores & inventory management is a key factor to customer satisfaction. Materials team is the first contact between organisations (vendor & company, company & customer). Response to internal & external customers greatly depends on how the material supply functions are organised.
- An overview of stores & inventory management
- Understanding & practice of analytical methods used in stores & inventory management
- Concept & Methodology
- FSN analysis, VED analysis, ABC analysis, FIFO
- Effective material management system
- Ordering calendar, Reviewing calendar, Consumable quota cards
- Effective control systems for:
- Costly items, Hazardous items, Customer supplied items, Long lead-time items, Development items
- Effective storage of
- Volatile items, Shelf life items, Poisonous items, Heavy items, Light items, Volumetric items
- Items with special environment requirements
- Stores manual
On attending this training workshop, the participants will understand the concepts & techniques of stores & inventory management with a view to participate in implementation at workplace as a team member.
Who should attend?
- Operating Level
- Middle Level
- Multimedia Presentation
- Concept explaination
- Facilitated Discussion
- Group exercise
- Individual exercise
- Study material
- Hindi/ English
What is the programme duration?
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 3 1/2 days