quality is a way of life
Quality is probably one of the most used and least understood English word. Yet, quality orientation is demanded and accepted in every walk of our lives. It is important to remind ourselves periodically of this great concept. Every time we do so, new meanings emerge. One way of looking at quality is perfection in our work.
- To inculcate the concept of quality for self
- Understand personal contribution to improve it
- Be sensitive to the ownership for Quality
This module is based on 4 perspectives of quality orientation.
- Quality is a way to think
- What is quality for me
- Why do I expect quality as customer
- Quality is a way to understand
- Who are my customers
- What is important to my customers
- Quality is way to do
- Working for perfection
- Do the right thing right the 1st time
- Quality is way to live
- Inculcating “Quality Habit”
Following this training workshop, the participants will be able to appreciate the concept of quality and its importance for self & organization.
The participants will be encouraged to work towards perfection in their work.
Who should attend?
- Operating level
- Middle level
- Senior level
- Multimedia Presentation
- Concept Explanation
- Facilitated Discussion
- Group exercise
- Individual exercise
- Study material
- Hindi/ English
What is the programme duration?
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 3 1/2 days