listen to customers’ voice
The customers are continuously looking to improve the lifecycle costs of products & services. Customer focus is no more an optional. The customers today are demanding that the supplier organisations’ processes be aligned to their needs. QFD is a methodical tool to ensure that the customer delight is addressed in every step of the way.
- Understand the concept of Quality Function Deployment
- Learn why & how with a 360 degree view
- Quality – the typical approach
- Quality – the QFD approach
- Stage 1 – listening to customer voice
- Stage 2 – Identifying design/ process features
- Stage 3 – establish relationship
- Stage 4 – key feature rating
- House of quality
On attending this training workshop, the participants will be familiar with the concept of QFD and will find it easy to participate in a QFD exercise.
Who should attend?
- Middle Level
- Senior Level
- Multimedia Presentation
- Concept explaination
- Facilitated Discussion
- Group exercise
- Individual exercise
- Study material
- Hindi/ English
What is the programme duration?
- 1 day