Quality Management System – QMS
IATF 16949 standard is released. This new standard will supersede & replace the current ISO/TS 16949:2009. QMS AITF 16949, once implemented with right earnest & understanding it can put all the business processes on autopilot.
The ensuing systems act as binding agents for systems’ integration, thereby guaranteeing effective performance.
- To understand the requirements of IATF 16949 standard
- To understand different terms & methods used
- To understand “my role” in implementation/ smooth transition to the new standard
- Review of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure & overview of IATF 16949 standards
- Transitioning to new standard
- Juran’s quality trilogy
- Understand terms & methods
- VE/ VA
- Why implement QMS based on IATF 16949 (Benefits)
- My role in implementing IATF 16949 based Quality Management Systems
- Aid & barrier analysis
- Question & answer session
On attending this training workshop, the participants will have an overview of IATF 16949 based QMS. They will be aware of the improvement methods & their interaction.
Who should attend?
- Middle Level
- Senior Level
- Multimedia Presentation
- Concept explaination
- Facilitated Discussion
- Group exercise
- Individual exercise
- Study material
- Hindi/ English
What is the programme duration?
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 3 1/2 days