Daily Work Management is the data-based communication & work system that provides the ability to manage Daily Work in departments, functions and processes wherein processes are defined, controlled and improved by the process owners.
- Understand DWM in the context of my work
- Understand the gaps in what is & what should be
- Develop a practical approach to implement it
- An ideal employee
- Change focus from reactive to proactive
- This is not my work (proactive behaviour)
- Focus on purposeful action
- Where am I today?
- Organising my work
- Resource/ information planning
- Organising resources
- Completing work timely
- Giving feedback
- Roles, responsibilities, accountability (RRA)
- Managing daily operations
- Managing points (MPs)
- Checking points (CPs)
- Internal customer orientation
- Respect for others
- QIDW (quality in daily work)
- Attention to detail
- Smooth performance
- Avoiding the little problems in routine/ daily work
- Right thing right the first time
- What will change (In me, In my work, In my results)
On attending the training, the participants will have a fresh perspective to their work & desired results. They will be inspired to implement the learning in their routine work.
Who should attend?
- Operating level
- Middle level
- Senior level
- Multimedia Presentation
- Concept explaination
- Facilitated Discussion
- Group exercise
- Individual exercise
- Study material
- Hindi/ English
What is the programme duration?
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 3 1/2 days
Want to customise the programme to your requirements?
Nature and cardiovascular diseases associations While developing residential, commercial and industrial spaces; we tend to…
Earth’s eco system is under stress throughout our planet. Three important points: Earth is the…
One of the most important aspects of business is customer orientation. That is why it…